- PLEASE SIGN UP FOR CLASS, OPEN GYM AND SPECIALTY PROGRAMS! There is a free Mindbody app that you can download which makes registering extremely easy and quick. Signing up allows for the coaching staff to plan how the class will be structured, modify movements ahead of time based on clientele, how to set up equipment and goes a long way to improving your class experience.
- Class Schedule update. Starting this Saturday, 8/13/16, we will only be offering one class at 9:30am on Saturdays. Open Gym will then run from 10:30 to Noon.
- Battle of the Bell VI has been scheduled for Saturday, September 17th @9am. We will host the Battle of the Bell Open WOD the night before, Friday, September 16th @7pm, for those not participating in the actual competition. Check out the "events" page for announcements/more info. Let me know if you are interested in participating!
- Both bathrooms and the water fountain up top are working. Still work to be done on the bathrooms, but they are functional and have locking doors so it's a big step up!
- Follow us on social media to stay up to date on the latest happenings around the gym:
Private Group (request to join): https://www.facebook.com/groups/CrossfitCityLimits/
- Try out our new Advanced Athlete program for 1 month at your current membership rate. Read more about it here!
Strength - Dynamic Effort
12x2 Front Squats @50% of 1RM - :35 rest
Deadlifts (155lb / 105lb)
Thrusters (65lb / 45lb)
Do not Rx Thrusters if you do not normally use Rx weight. They are designed to be light and fast! Post weight used and time to comments.