Interested in joining?
If you are new to CrossFit or have a little CrossFit experience, the first step to getting started is to schedule a Free Intro Session. This enables you to meet the coaches, check out our facility, learn more about CrossFit's principles and methodologies, and experience a CrossFit workout prior to making any type of financial commitment. Contact us to schedule yours today!
After attending the Free Intro Session, you can either purchase a One Week Trial membership for $25 to test out a few more classes or a Starter's Package, which is a discounted first month of membership plus a one hour personal training session.
Have CrossFit experience?
Experienced CrossFitters can either try a class out for free or schedule a personal introductory session. Please contact us and let us know how you would like to proceed.
Ready to purchase a membership?
Check out our Pricing page.
Our various membership options are broken out in our Online Store under the "Memberships" tab and "Offers" tab. The "Memberships" tab contains our 1 month, 3 month and Annual memberships, while the "Offers" tab contains our personal training offers, One Week Trial Membership (for local residents only), Punch Cards, and our Drop-in/Visitor options. See below on how to purchase.
How to Purchase a Membership
To purchase a Starter's Package or regular membership (CrossFit/Sandlot Bootcamp/TDL Fit), follow the steps below. If at any point you have any issues or questions, do not hesitate to contact us as signing up for the first time can be a little tricky.
- Click "here" to be taken to the "Membership" tab of our online store
- Hit the drop down menu to bring up the various membership options
- Once you have selected your membership choice, you will be prompted to create a username and login. The system will then walk you through the rest to finalize payment
How to Purchase an Offer
On the "Offers" tab of our online store, you will find a drop down menu containing CrossFit Classes and Personal Training sessions. Under the CrossFit Classes option, you will find the One Week Trial Membership, our 10 or 20 Class Punch Cards, the Student Summer Punch Card, the Out of Town Traveler Week Pass, and our Drop-in Rate. To purchase personal training (either a 1-on-1 session or a small group (2-4 people) session, select Personal Training from the drop down menu. To purchase any of these offers, simply follow the steps below. If at any point you have any issues or questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Click "here" to be taken to the "Offers" tab of our online store
- Hit the drop down menu to view the offers associated with our CrossFit Classes or Personal Training
- Once you have selected your offer, you will be prompted to create a username and login. The system will then walk you through the rest to finalize payment